Monday, January 11, 2010

Why did I choose UNISEL to continue my degree?

Unisel is one of the private universities in Malaysia which owned by Selangor state government.

Anyone who applies can get enter as long as you passed 3/5 credits in SPM. For me, I did choose Unisel because it is the only one university accepted my application to continue my degree after failing in oversea. But I had been detained for about an hour in a special administration office because of approving my high school certificates. Thanks to UNISEL for giving a second chance in my life to obtain my first degree.

I did my mistake because i did not realize that the application to continue the degree in IPTA had been closed. It was my big mistake. Then, i applied diploma application in IPTA using my SPM result, but the respond was not what i had expected. My application was rejected. Maybe there were too many applications among the spm holders who just finished their secondary schools.
UniKL also rejected my online application. MMU and UNITEN also did not approve my online applications since maybe I have Australia high school certificate and it was not in common. Universiti Petronas i did not apply cause its fees are very expensive among IPTS.

Unisel has good facilities, many capable lecturers and up to date courses. Unisel has make me good in programming, excellent in study and get many friends.

However, wherever you learned, you must be committed and put the strong efforts in your studies. For me, i am not blaming that this university is not good enough or it will be hard to find a job. I do not think like that. If you know who you will be, you can achieve it by efforts and learning your mistakes...

Try to get as many skills required in the industries and companies. For IT students, programming skills are the most important and very high demands in markets.

No comments: