Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ways to ensure Grads get jobs

Based on the NST's article i have read, Higher Education Director-general, Prof Datuk Dr Radin Umar said there are 9 attributes that make grads employable.
  1. Knowledge of profession
  2. Knowledge of competency
  3. Communication skills
  4. Critical thinking and Problem solving
  5. Team skills
  6. Entrepreneurship
  7. Ethics
  8. ICT
  9. A positive outlook of life towards lifelong learning
Have i all the attributes stated above?
Nope, my communication skills are very worst i think.

However, I do have the other attributes in my hand. As the one who take the course of Computer Science, i have to think critically, solve the problem using programming method and work in a team to produce the best result. Of course ICT is in my fingertips. As the technologies keep changing and changing, i am trained to have an attitude of lifelong learning and master the knowledge of my profession and competency. I do plan to open my business based on ICT and become an entrepreneur one day. Good ethics are always in practice in my daily life.

I am still learning

No comments: