Friday, January 15, 2010

When i was in boarding school..

I learned about competitions. My batch SPM 2004 consists of 70 students was the second batch studying in this school. Thus, we all know each other quite well and until know we still contact and meet each other quite frequently as some of friends studying in the same university.

I was not active in co-curriculum. I was not good at outdoor or indoor sport. My legs could not run as fast as flash, my body was not fit to play any sport because my breathing would become fast and i quickly got tired and exhausted.
So i could not compete in sport. On the other hand, i try to compete myself with others in academics. I am not a smart student, but i am hardworking student. I could not remember what the teachers talked about in class, but i do understand after i had a lot of practices. I love chemistry because i love the ways she taught. i love her too huhu... The worst and the weakest subject that I had never achieved A in the tests before SPM was Bahasa Inggeris. For me I could not write a sentence in correct grammars and good vocabularies. I always got C in this subject in every test in before SPM. Thanks to teacher Wahida who was continuously teaching us excellently. Now I try to improve my English by writing my blog in English.

During my school time, i always neglected to talk to the girls. My thought was it is not important to have a talk with girls. I was also very shy on that time. After leaving the primary school, i tried my best to avoid from talking or having a chat to even one girl. huh.. might be i was too shy.. Studying in INTEC, uitm for doing AUSMAT also i very shy to talk to the girls.

After going to oversea, i developed my social skills by being a friend to the girls.. They were so helpful and understandable. I had developed my friendship with others. Even though my studies were going bad, but my friendship was going bigger huhuhu... There are pros and conts when you put friendship more important than study.

But now............. the very important thing, enjoy your study...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy your stadi..~~ go! go! ujang.. nice blog.. i like~~

hubahuba said...

hey life is not that bad...
seek for the light, within the darkness.
Be strong and brave, move forward with courage towards new opportunity and perspective.
life never that easy, but never too hard either.
It might not work now, but a few adjustments is what we need to succeed.
a failure today is another way not to do it, sooner or later we will find it.
This is what someone should tell me, that i told you.

Hazrin said...

thanks hubahuba