Friday, March 12, 2010

Entrepreneur Program

Alhamdulillah, Entrepreneur Programs that i have attended twice, gave me the good ideas on the prospect of Entrepreneurship. Thanks to Kelab Permata which established under PKNS, provides many programs for free to students of universities in Selangor such as uitm, kuis, ukm, ipm and unisel.

In UniSel, many of students are not interested to attend this program. Sometime, i think the Unisel students do not know and alert that such these programs are very useful to them. They do not know, either they can easily get the job after graduation or not. If not, they can open the business as an income. How to setup a business? Grab this opportunity by attending this program.

On 6th March, there was a program about the ICT. The presenter, Azree Hanafiah had given a talk about the techniques on how create blog, use Facebook in proper way, and also tips to sell products. Azree Hanafiah who has the same age with me, now is working as website developer. He studied by himself for two years. I realized that at this age, I should work and support myself.

These are the websites he gave to the attendees:
www.wangcyber.com
www.bicarajutawan.com
www.rohaizad.com
www.smartusaha.com
www.amanz.my
www.pakdi.my
www.komunitisiswa.com
I just want to tell you about website of amanz.my. The creator whose name Aman, is studying in Unisel right now. I have not met him yet. If I am not mistaken, he is taking business course and he loves about gadget and IT. His website has achieved the top 50 Malaysian website of the most view. Azree told that, Celcom sometime will find him to do the promotion about its products to be published in his website. Wonderful what.. Hobby can make you money.



No comments: