Saturday, March 13, 2010

Am i a very kind person?

Yes, i am very generous and kind person even though i am not rich but i still can help the others. It does not mean you are very kind if you could only give the money to the others. For me, if there is someone who is burglar comes very near to me and asking for money, i for sure will give him or her one Ringgit.

I know the value of the money nowadays. And it is not easy lending the money to your friend even though it is just ten bulks. What i am doing to be a kind person are giving some motivations to them, sharing my food sometimes or teaching the subjects that they are not understand especially in programming. By teaching the subject that you already knew, will help you become more understand actually. I must set a lot of time to understand very well in every chapter that i really do not know such as Operating System and Computer Organization. Two of them are very though subjects in this semester since i have no ideas about that before.. Pray for my success.


No comments: